Candidates who want to make their career in Law can choose Law Colleges in Ghaziabad. These colleges are perfect as they have many experienced teaching faculty.
Candidates who are planning to join Law College in Ghaziabad can get lots of knowledge with the study program in Law. The course offers an opportunity to gain education about law and its relationship with the economic change, social movements and politics. The course provides knowledge about various aspects of law.
The teaching faculty of these colleges provides wide knowledge about the subjects. The program is designed to:
- Provide detailed knowdge to the students about law
- Facilitate student-faculty interaction and scholarship about Law and legal history-largely defined-among interested aspirants and faculty.
- Guide the candidates through various seminars about law and history of law, and relevant subjects.
About the Syllabus
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is the entrance exam for law study. The entrance exam is online, where the question paper has 200 questions from five different subjects including:
- English, including comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Legal Aptitude
What is The Eligibility for CLAT?
- To be eligible for law entrance exam, you must have secured:
(a) 45 percent score in case of aspirants belonging to OBC /Specially Abled Persons and other category students.
(b) 40 per cent marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- The qualifying examination result (i.e., 10+2) should be submitted the student during the time of admission.
Note: See the particular institute’s proepsects and website for latest and authentic updates on the admission criteria.
What Is CLAT?
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is the most coveted law entrance exam in India. Candidates can attempt this entrance exam after their class XII. CLAT was started in the year 2008 and over 40,000 aspirants apper in this entrance exam every year to grab a seat in the top law institutes like National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
The entrance exam of Law course is conducted to choose candidates for 19 National Law Universities in India, other than HP National Law University-Shimla and National Law University-Delhi. These two colleges have their own admission procedures to choose the candidates. The score of CLAT is also accepted by many law institutes, including NMIMS, Ahmedabad, UPES Dehradun, Mumbai and Nirma University.
Which Are The Top Law Colleges in Ghaziabad?
There are many law colleges located in Ghaziabad, but following are considered among the popular and top ones:
- Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology
- Bhagwati Institute of Technology & Science
- IME Law College
- INMANTEC Integrated School of Law
- HLM Law College
- Unique Institute of Management and Technology
- IPEM Law Academy
- Modern College of Law
- Institute of Management Technology Centre for Distance Learning
- Mewar Institute of Management
- Royal College of Law
- Reliable Institute of Law
Get admission in any of these colleges to secure a bright future for yourself.